Saturday, June 17, 2006

A little awkward intro

So, hello to you who has stumbled across my new-made blog!
I've been planning to start blogging since don't-remember-how-long-ago, but never found the courage and time to start (crappy, crappy excuses! I know!)...until now.

Anyway, the place of origin of my wacky being is in the North-Eastern part of Europe, a place that to my surprise is getting more and more known among people I have met while occasionally traveling around Europe. Partly because of the flock of British "tourists" in search of cheap beer and other entertainment, our joining to the European Union or hopefully mostly 'caus of the beautiful nature we have and the fact that anywhere you go you can find or meet at least one of my countrymen! Not to tense you nerves any longer - it's Latvia!

Even though my heart belongs to that particular part of the world, it happens frequently that the feeling of getting away, discovering new things and seeing the rest of the world with my own eyes overwhelms. And so I packed my belongings, stepped into a plane and headed to Denmark to be a part of the amazing bunch of exchange students that have been living and studying in Denmark for the last 4 months.

I'm not good in writing intros at all, and I warn you! I get carried away with writing senseless things pretty easily! ;)

No matter how, this blog will mainly be about my ordniary daily life stuffed with sappy/wacky/melancholic and otherways not-so-funny (did I tell you that I've got a weird sense of humor?) thoughts, bits and pieces of music, literature and who knows what else...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

A veeery warm welcome. A fantastic new poet has risen!

11:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home