Sunday, June 18, 2006

Things you can be busy with thanks to luggage weight restrictions on planes

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet my Tower of Pisa!

Made entirely from study materials collected during the spring semester, thoroughly printed while preparing for exams and put as much effort to tear them into tiny pieces for the sake of the environment and more importantly - space in my potentially overweighted suitcase!

So, I didn't go to the beach today (maybe tomorrow if the weather includes more sunbeams) and spent most of the day wondering how much a person can collect any kind of stuff over a particular period of time...

Oh, completely forgot! Finally I managed to get myself to book a ticket for the flight back home. The date is set then! *sigh*

That's me soooo into it! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home