Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Last night I woke up by the drumming sound of almighty heaven thunder..
Yea, spring (or summer?) has arrived at last and we're all hoping for giving up all those long-sleeve clothes, scarfs and the rest of winter attributes.

And even though I get unbearable panic attacks that sometimes reach the level of a phobia from thunderstorms, this one was kind of... mmm... pleasant, in the thankful way for getting back the smell of blossoming flowers and trees, smiling people, even with umbrellas in their hands.

And then a long forgotten album came spinning in my winamp playlist. Turin Brakes Optimist LP.
4 years ago. I first got my hands to that shiny piece of CD and it eventually became my closest companion of spring/summer 2003. Time when I was full of stress, sitting most of the day in my room trying to get loads of math-formulas in my head, preparing for exams and hardly avoiding temptations of spring.

And now it's 2007, nothing much has changed. I'm sitting by my laptop and forcefully trying to tap-tap my bachelor work with the same lack of motivation :)

uhhh, memories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home