Sunday, January 28, 2007

Let's have a post in English for a change, shall we?

For my non-Latvian speaking readers here's an insight of what has been happening round my corner for the last weeks.
I've been enjoying the last weeks of active participating in high education activities, i.e., last lectures in the Advertisements course and an intensive course in Strategic Management. All stuffed in in only two weeks, basically resulting in a flood of group works, long-lecture days, several exams in a row and an overly moody me. I think, I came home only to sleep, read and eat a bit.

Thankfully, the awful feeling of being driven mad by my counterparts caused by too much time spent together in solving tiring school-issues has lessened over the weekend.

The main targets laying ahead are starting an internship and focusing on finally starting to write my bachelor - tough nuts to crack!

Greetings from the snowy countryside ;)

PS. The more time passes, the more I miss DK, the Erasmus bunch and my lovely neighbours..

3 Comments:

Blogger Dré said...

we miss you too!!
me, being the spokesperson of the Erasmus bunch!! ;)

1:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me, as part of the Erasmus group, confirm the above statement :P puszi puszi

1:09 am  
Blogger Mette said...

well let me join in and say I miss you terrible much! By april I get an Internet connection again and then I promise you that you wont be left alone out there. hugs from me

7:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home