Monday, June 19, 2006

Untitled

Somedays you just wish there was a thunderstorm that would sweep away all the heaviness that drags you down without any reason. (Though I'm really terrified by them at night.)

It's really hot outside, well, ok maybe not THAT hot, but for Danish standards it is! Even though, I've seen the sun only few times today.

The last couple of days inclination of being in solitude is stronger than any hints by the common sense to get out of my room and be social. Seems like I've lost the ground under my feet on which I was so firmly standing before, and I don't really understand why...

In addition, my mind is generating freaky nightmares about diverse situations that take place back home, wouldn't say it feels great..

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Apple Man said...

Im sooo with You, my friendo!

11:01 pm  
Blogger Anita said...

Danke, mai dier frend!

11:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anita!
I love the blog, espcially the fact that it is in English. I don't understand much finnish :D
Arh I'll be nice. I hope to see you tomorrow in the kitchen, so I can cheer you up a bit.
BR
Anders aka The FunkyA
http://funkya.dk

12:49 am  
Blogger Mette said...

I know you miss your dear neighbour. I miss mine I can assure you. I'll be back soon so that we can have a sleepover and scare those nightmares away with muscicals during the night :)

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home