Tuesday, December 19, 2006

One of these days

There are few things I absolutely adore on days like this.
Like: having my breakfast almost at lunch time; slowly browsing through morning newspapers and discovering a well-known face smiling at me from one of them. Then foolishly singing/screaming along to some music with headphones on (much to the delight of my neighbours) and breaking pencils while acting like a drummer :) And in between, training my right hands' index finger at clicking the shutter button of the digital camera, resulting in a bunch of "artistic"-kind look-ats.

Seems like things are turning back to good again and the dreadful over-emotional period is over.
Family members irritate less and there could be a chance to survive Christmas holidays, and even get a slight Christmas feeling.

Last night the temperature outside fell under zero and now there's a thin thin layer of snow alike ice, plus the sun is shining for the second day in a row.

But most of all, a smile is back upon my face. Stupid misunderstandings have been sorted out, truly missed connection to two of my beloved darlings restored.
Love-you's have never sounded as good and as truly as last night :)

Varētu pat pierast pie "pohainā, rejošā kurmīša".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home