Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Not again...

Pardon, I'll allow myself the freedom to whine a bit again, it's my blog I can write whatever I want, right?!

And to keep the blogging going up-to-date at the pace of at least one post per day - summary of today's events:

It went pretty well: cycling around the city, shopping etc. etc. The weather was quite nice as well, keeping the positive non-worrying attitude. But then the evening came and really, I screwed everything up again. Being in the wrong place and wrong time plus too many expectations (and believe me I'm trying very hard to have none).

I was told to enjoy the last weeks I'm spending in Denmark, therefore from tomorrow on I promiss to
  1. be positive about everything
  2. not care so much about these little things that can fuck up your mood
  3. try thinking as less as possible (that's the main cause of all misery)
  4. ...(maybe later on I'll come up with somethging more)...
I wonder how long I can hold to that...
Anyway, take care you lovely people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

That's the spirit my friend. Remeber to hum this song in your head all the time: "Always look on the brigth siiiide of life!" Maybe even do a karaoke thingie?

12:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home