Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Долго дождик слезы лил под моим окном

Indeed, rain wept at my window for ages. And still does at night. In an unison with the wind.

Holidays have moved on and dragged up its old friend Emptiness. And then there is this never ending Autumn with its green grass, masses of rainwater, mud and a desperate longing for snow. Snow?? What the heck is that?

Not much has happened the last days. Went skating with my mum and little sister yesterday and ended up bowling as well. What would have been a nice evening was spoiled by an unknown jerk who had run into our car and left afterwards...shit happens.

And today..

..the very moment my foot reached the pavement in the front of my University and I was hit by a wind breeze, I could swear I had travelled through time one year back, back in Aarhus.
Unfortunately, the wind hadn't the freshness of a nearby sea and reality slapped away the pleasant brief moments of daydreaming..

..still feel like an emotion detector on two feet, walking along and registering every single bit of other two-legged being's mood. And if it wasn't bad enough, it all jumps over to me as well. Thank you very much, I can't even handle my own shit!

Oh, and in case you're wondering about the title of this post.. what could be 1st January without the classic movie from Soviet times "Ирония судьбы или С легким паром!" (1975) (summary of the plot in English here). It's very funny, good acting, it perfectly describes some parts of life at Soviet times, but most of all it has the most crazy story. And beautiful songs and poems in Russian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home