Monday, June 26, 2006

Me vs 79 999 other people :)

I'm sorry for the lack of posts last days but I've been pretty busy (just like always lately).
Beware: This post might get pretty long!!

Sooo (love that word, note to myself: should make a list of favourite english words!) the day of my kicking-out of my beloved*slash*cosy*slash*MINE and ONLY MINE room came today. Getting all of your things out of drawers, shelves and every other imaginable place, placing it on the bed in a huge pile, scratching thoroughly made elements of interrior off the walls brought me very close to another emotional breakdown. So many memories came up in my mind that I had totally forgotten about and couldn't stop thinking about some that I will never ever forget...
My horror grew even bigger as I realised that no way I'm going to fit all that in my suitcases, it was and will be a real struggle. I bet I'll end up screaming at the lady from our national airline company about her "you know, only 20 kg are allowed". Bloody *%#@$&, let me just get home!!! grrr...
Anyway, it was so much fun ending the night smelling and feeling like a cloud of chemicals, not feeling hands or legs anymore but having an almost perfectly clean hospital-like environment, as well as finishing the kitchen-duty week. Excitement, excitement! (Inspection of the room went well.)

Now I have moved to "Casa del Mette Urth", next door :)))

Next section of the post.

Available options:
  1. keep on reading
  2. click on the cross thingie on the upper right part of this window and shut down the humming, dazzling being of a pc
Have almost packed my backpack to be ready heading for the biggest adventure of this summer - the Roskilde festival!!! Enjoy a lot of music, camp and have as much fun as possible.
The slogan of the next week: Bye bye civilisation, hello party!

I'm so much looking forward to seeing my very favourites from the 160 bands line up - Martha Wainwright and Rufus Wainwright, Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins, Editors, Sigur Rós, Kashmir.
As well as The Strokes, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Morrissey, Godlfrapp, Scissor Sisters, Phoenix, Franz Ferdinand, Placebo, Arctic Monkeys and many, many more.

And if you see me somewhere in Roskilde sleeping in a corner with a beer bottle in my hand and telling how much I love the whole world, you're just having optical illusions! ;)

See you soon folks, take good care of yourself! And never stop looking/searching for those tiny little things that can make you happy at least for a second.

PS. Posting might be delayed for more than a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home