Monday, July 24, 2006

Here we go again

This is a short attempt to show that I'm still here, alive..well, almost..and have not forgotten about my blue-coloured blog space.


In overall: the state of my health hasn't gotten better, in spite that there were some signs of the way up again but today I was finally forced to pay a visit to a "nice" doctor lady.
Whooray, to the newest addition to my daily menu - the cute capsules of antibiotics - that definitely will enrich everything!

Sorry, apparently recovering from high temperature affects my eloquence and sense for sarcasm more than usually, ha.

Anyway, I know that there's a lack of a final Roskilde post, gonna do sth about it during the next days!

PS. Lying in a half-nightmarish/awake condition last days has made longing for Aarhus, the good ol' dorm and the exchange student bunch even bigger. Terribly miss you guys!

9 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

Miss you a hundred times more if possible. The beach isn't the same,and we haven't made waffles since you left. No one here to bake apple pancakes for me. But please do stop with those nightmares. They do you no good.

11:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too Anita !
And there is only one person to blame for the lack of waffles... i suggest you do something about that :D

6:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm (of course) reffering to Mette, in case that wasn't clear... It woold be too much to ask Anita to do that. She's all way across the baltic sea!

6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I'm from Sweden! All hail ABBA+Saab!

2:05 am  
Blogger Anita said...

You forgot about Volvo ;)

11:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello girls and boy:) I miss you too a lot!!! At least the fact that you don't make waffles at all makes me feel a little less terrible that I'm not there... God bedring, Anita!!!

11:41 pm  
Blogger Mette said...

Wow it would really be a great idea if this was a place for 53 stuen ex-habitans...he...soon I'm one of them. Can't bare to think of that.

4:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice Dansih Ági! I'm supposed to say hello from the kitchen to you guys :D

12:16 am  
Blogger Mette said...

What ever happened to your blog?

2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home