Friday, July 07, 2006

Surrealism

Feels truly indescribable walking along the paths you know by heart, the well-known environment, people talking in your native language and not really managing to make a link between that and the fact you're not in Denmark anymore..

The trip back home was stressful as always, with an overweight and outnumbered luggage that would do honour to Hyacinth Bucket (Keeping Up Appearances the special "Sea fever"), threats of striking airport personal and delayed train schedule. If it wasn't for Mette keeping my spirits high and huming tunes of positive thinking I'd start panicking right there. Thanks! :))

Today at last I met one of my very, very lovely friends! Too bad we were both in quite a rush and the time spent together flew by, but it was enough to give me a huge positive kick of trying to get over the crucial getting-back-home phase (danke, sweetheart! ;)). I wonder why nobody has written a manual about this issue as it seems to be much worse than the getting-to-a-new-country thingie.

No idea when will I have the time to post pictures and brief reviews about Roskilde gigs as there are several events with my family planned during the next couple of days.

"always look at the bright side of life, tudu tudu.." :)
All my love to my few, loyal readers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

Uh. I feel so pleased that you refer to me with a song. That's how I've always wanted to be remembered- with a song.

3:04 pm  
Blogger Little Apple Man said...

oooh!
you know what?
i met a wonderful friend that day too!!! ;)

12:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home