Monday, July 03, 2006

A part of the "organised chaos"

Precissely!
A quote taken from Festival Globe (the daily-must newspaper last days) describes the week June 26 - July 2 in Roskilde, for lack of a better explanation, perfectly.

A week of total chaos wrapped in a thick, diverse and very tasty layer of music, the best weather you can wish for, inconceivable masses of people and all the good vibes in general.

My goodness! Only now all of the things done and seen find the way to the more conscious part of the mind. Feeling like a big bag of a vacuum cleaner that has been sucking in all the events that were happening around and now being rather dizzy.

This morning crawling out of the tent was quite weird without my fellow companions Mette and André beside (had to say goodbye to André before, being half-asleep, acting in a state of partial automaticity, I'll give you the hug you deserver the time we will meet, i.e. soon I hope ;) ), campsite looking like a wasteyard/battlefield, not really realising where the heck am I.

The traditional bonfires of tents were made, smashing/crashing of pavilions took place, artistic trees from all imaginable things you can find in a camp were built (pictures of that might follow later), plus improvised baseball matches of throw-that-beer-can happened during last night as most of the festival visitors set out for home in the rythm of some guy(s) crazy and enthusiastic play of drums somewhere on the campsite.

Roskilde Festival 2006 has really been a "BLAST"!

I took rather many pictures from the music gigs, though the bloody digital camera has screwed most of the them, anyway I'll try to write few reviews of the acts I saw in some time in the near future and put some visual aids as well!

Other news: heading back home in 2 days, my oh my.
Posting might be rather inconsistent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home