Monday, August 07, 2006

Official Announcement!

Nothing has happened to my blog, as far as I know. It's still floating somewhere around the World Wide Web firmly sticking to the "web's threads" and is meant to stay there for quite a while.

Another story is that it has been neglected for a very long time...for an excusable reason. As I had mentioned weeks before, I was feeling sick, consequently visiting a doctor. Anyway, to make a long and painful story short: the treatment was rather "not so good" and I ended in hospital.

So there you have - a whole week spent in the oh-so-cosy (can you feel the sarcasm?) apartment of the 4-white-wall-room building. Don't get me too wrong I'm more than thankful of getting there - at last I can feel some interest about the rest of the world re-appearing in me :)
Ohh, and bless the nurses! that job is...huh...

No matter how, have to recover a lot of energy and brain cells, but I'm back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dré said...

glad your back!!
you can still enjoy summer ;)

2:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home