Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Heart beat

Oh tell me what is colour,
When all the world is black and white,
And tell me what you reach for,
When all the stars are out of sight,
Oh tell me what you'd give,
To be woken by a kiss in the morning light,
Do you feel alright.

Blackbud - Heartbeat (Single Version) (high-ly recommended download, here)
A little romantic, slightly melancholic mood will do good for the beginning. And if you dedicate some of your precious time to listen to the upper mentioned song (what you really should), I'll just add that the second verse ain't less adorable.
Oh tell me what you'd give,
For a hand to hold in the cold cold rain..
Don't we all wish that?

Anyway, haven't been blogging for quite a while again having issues with English vs Latvian, less free time and etc etc.

Autumn is in full motion here by now, showing itself at its best qualities before turning into a weakening factor for most human creatures. Until then, variety of green, yellow and orange colours brighten looks outside, cheer up the mood with few sunbeams and last warm days make you forget it's the last days of October and first Christmas offer advertising junk is starting to flow into the mailbox. *Time for false expectations - ahh, the Summer isn't far. Smile!*


Not to get black holes in my memory (consequences because of the lack of calendar with a time schedule) brief recap of last week. Monday, right! Spent a wonderful evening at the dorms with my good, good friend watching our favourite series of Desperate Housewives, having beer, damaging health even more (but who cares about the next morning at that moment?), chatting, making waffles before she was to leave for a fortnight to be spend in Spain.

Until Friday was busy getting myself to study for unpleasant and tricky tests in English and Auditing that didn't go too good, well... Despite that, Friday classes were finished with a deserved shout of "Yay, the weekend can begin!".

So, I packed my bag and joined my family for a 5-hour car trip to West Latvia (Kurzeme) to visit my grandmother.

Oh, btw, did you know that shrimps glow in the dark? :) I'd appreciate if someone could light me up on this phenomenon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home