Wednesday, October 11, 2006

You know these days when you feel and act like a bull in a china shop? (LV version - "elephant in a dish shop" sounds much better, doesn't it?). Somedays are just meant for that. Your umbrella has an evil intention to crash into one of the uncountable shelves in a silent library full of people that pretend to be working hard on their projects; the door slams with a big bang; goods at the shop are placed at the right place to be knocked down with too big shopping bags and, yes, I probably look impolite with earphones in my ears and music constantly playing.

Anyhow, *khi khi*, it's funny how I was silently cursing at myself all the time today for being so clumsy.

At least my small universe seems to be rotating back into more innerly calm area. Some issues that couldn't leave me in peace even in my sleep have been brought to a close...at least for now.
Though others have raised - what in the world should I take as my bachelor theme? Yuckie yuck - months of constant browsing through materials and too many hours by the pc don't bring back pleasent memories. But let's forget about it for few more weeks!

Until then I'll spend more and more time somewhere in darkness with few candles giving some sort of light, listening to Elbow, Tori Amos, The Whitest Boy Alive or reading a good piece of fiction. Oh, btw I just finished Michael Cunningham's Flesh and Blood! am still amased by his ability to describe all those details of daily life that you so easily forget.

Well, that's it for now! I should force myself to do my English homework for tomorrow. Take care!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a joke called "Clumsy fairy princess", which is to be sung by the melody of childrens' teasing "Njah njah njah njaaah njaah". Try, real fun :)

8:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home