Sunday, October 08, 2006

what a fool

The night was long yesterday, so long that even coffee couldn't kick my brains to start working.
But it left hope for more peaceful and stable future, mja that was naive, as we say here "hope is the comfort of the fool" freely translating.

Anyway, finally! Finally I made a cosy home cinema atmosphere in my small, stuffed room. The choice was hard but lastly the right movie was picked (Million Dollar Baby) and I had my dose of tears.

Jeez, how my legs hurt right now! 6 hours of walking marathon through a mall ain't no relaxation - it's hard work! Then at the end you realise that either you're a hopeless case or fashion this year is the most doomed ever. BUT and there really is a "but" - I found very adorable pair of shoes, well ok - sneakers. Didn't know things like that can bring at least a bit of joy, me not being a girlie girl at all :)

...*Yawn* I should get in bed at a reasonable time, good night chipmunks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home