Wednesday, November 01, 2006

You've (yes, you!) got a message!

so I'm back from 2 day-trip to our capital city. Being full of positivism (!), finding enjoyment in smiling about nothing in particular, just 'caus it feels like doing it. Listening to adorable music, tango meets electronica - Gotan Project, jeez, love it! Have had my ass kicked to start thinking about my plans for the future, recommendations for loads of good literature and music (Gotan Project, including..I seriously should stay away from music shops *naaah* :)). Met my long-time-no-see highschool friends what turned out to be a very lovely evening.

And then, I got to know about another joyful event of one of my sweethearts and then another one. What can you do else but smile? Smile until it hurts. Ah, I'd hug the whole world :)))

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me smile just reading it. :D

11:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me smile as well :)

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home