Thursday, August 31, 2006

Diamonds sparkle even at night

..Or at least this one does, but let's leave it for later.

Short sentence's day.

It's 5pm and bloody dark.
No sight of sunshine for a week.
Overall mood last days has adapted to the gloomy, grey weather.
Or maybe it's vice versa.

There are few undisputable things in this life.
Bloody balance in completely everything. It's easier to just be/live if you're not thinking too much or not at all. You're constantly missing something.
Missing people that are dear to you.
And it gets worse with every single day.

Strong desire to dissect my heart and put it outside on the balcony so it could drive someone else crazy and let me breathe for at least a moment..

Headphones.
A shelter to hide.
Music.
It was something of an end
Of a lovely a wild thing
So beautiful in the morning
You're beautiful
So beautiful
You're beautiful in the morning

And I can't seem to get it through your head
No matter what I do
I can't seem to get it through your head
That I always love you
..So simple and beautiful.
My Brightest Diamond.

mp3 My Brightest Diamond - Something Of An End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home