Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Longing

Late evening strolls to the nearest shop for necessary food items for breakfast can hide tricky pitfalls. And it's impossible to tell when exactly you fell for it.

So, I was joyfully walking down the road back home and swinging my "shopping bag" as it came! A bunch of memory flashes and strange revelations!!

...University will start next week, my dear friends will be back in town and my "old life" - is returning in full motion. Not that it's anything bad, but I have changed. Maybe not that radically but enough to finally realize that I don't want everything as it was half a year ago to stay that way no longer than necessary.

Being back home is great, but I'm starting to get nervous and stressed about all that happens around. As odd as it seems to me now, in Aarhus I had obtained an inner peace what I have lost again.

And (gonna repeat myself again) I'm truly and terribly missing Aarhus, ASB, my dorm, the people there, my room... must be some sort of emotion delay.

Sigh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kay Richardson said...

Ooh I'm sure you'll have fun.

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home