Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's those tiny little sparks!

"True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for awhile. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off."
"I haven't seen you in a while, yet I often imagine all your expressions. I haven't spoken to you recently, but many times I hear your thoughts. Good friends must not always be together. It is the feeling of oneness, when distant that proves a lasting."
Got nothing much to add to the upper mentioned quotes as they perfectly state what I had on my mind yesterday (and in general anyway). Simply be thankful that there are at least some very wonderful people in this screwed up world we live in!

A voice on your cell phone or few really unexpected messages in one of your uncountable electronic mailboxes (I wonder, has anyone added via post-sent letters to the dying out species?) - enough to put a big, silly smile upon your face and a warm, positive thought blanket round your heart.

..one of my rare attempts to make a self portrait :)

Regarding everything else - have started my internship that was interrupted under constraint and still dealing with consequences from being sick.

PS. As far as the file hosting site comes back to life, hopefully soon I'll post some treats for the ears!

PPS. Here are the promised ear-treats! Caution: they are very catchy, humming along guaranteed!

mp3 Frou Frou - Breathe In (Remix)

mp3 Office - The Big Bang Jump!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

The sweetest thing I've red in an long time. That's all I have to say. You know I miss you, that I don't have to say :)

2:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home