Friday, August 11, 2006

Update

So, an update to my health condition as it's the most important (and probably only) central event around which my small universe has been circling for the last weeks.

Quoting my doctor I am not "completely well, but there's a tendency to the right way".

I've been monitored quite carefully lately and looks like I won't get rid of the visits to the doctor so soon, nor the medicine that has to be taken for the sake of recovery whose list becomes longer with each visit. Only if it all could help my irritating lack of any sort of enegry...can't remember when was the last time (primary school maybe) when I went to bed so bloody early feeling too tired to keep an eye open.

Then been forbidden to do any hard physical work, eat ice-cream, apparently drink any sort of alcohol as well (no beer! jeez) and prescribed to when-it's-not-so-hot-outside evening strolls. Man..I feel like an old lady!!!

*Yaaaawn* sleeping time has come! Good night folks!
Oh, and Beware of germs! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

Ha..sorry, but you make me laugh. After a weekend at my old folk highschool I have not only injured my foot again, but this time also my knee. And now it's a week since, but it's still painfull. E.G. I'm back on the 'old lady pills' remember? So now you must know how humiliating it feels...

2:32 am  
Blogger Anita said...

Too bad to hear that your foot AND knee have brought you back to the famous "old lady pills"...what concerns me, guess I'm now paying my part for teasing you. Must be karma! Hmf..
Btw, how come that when there's no one looking after you, you're back to Mette-devastation? I'm getting worried again!

2:23 pm  
Blogger Mette said...

Weeeell...I always injure myself after this meeting in Ry. It's an unwrittien tradition. Last year I got a concussion, but don't worry. I will take care of myself. I promise. Just get well soon :)

1:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home