Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's all about the attitude

September always brings a considerable portion of gloominess and first signs of how easily you can get on the way to feel depressed (oh, yes, I do find any excuses for me being like that). Hours of natural light get less and less and if you hardly can keep yourself off from singing raindrops keep falling on my head or why does it always raaaaain on me, wondering how many puddles you'll have to conquer to get to school, then you're definitely enjoying fall à la Latvian style!

But, hang on, something isn't really matching...right! Till then we might get lucky and have some days worth to remember, when the weather gods are fooling around and throwing literally eye-blinding colours in your eye (no, it's not the mascara making you cry!).

Afterall, we're fortunate enough to experience all 4 seasoons in full motion. And what does a cup of hot/warm, with milk/or without, herbal/or not tea, cold fingers & feet, longing for candle light remind you of? Exactly! - cosy evening-together-beings and cuddling with your friends (and not only).. :)

I'm falling out of my usual low-spirited self - it feels like smiling, jumping around and dancing (not that anyone should ever see that, heh) without no reason. The bloody full moon is really creepy and today even with a partial lunar eclipse. No fighting in any sort today, please!

So, to avoid collisions and keep spirits high, some suggestions:
  • go out for a walk. I did! - yesterday. Payed my old highschool building and the unforgettable green spot around it a visit:
  • play hide and seek with a hopping, sniffing, long-ear rabbit (dogs, cats and other adorable animal creatures will do!)
  • listen to rise & shine like-ish music!
  • read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho;
  • do something incredibly stupid for what you wouldn't have the courage any other time;
  • add more things to the list and don't forget to carry them out!
Have a nice day!
Say yes to gumboots with silly flowers and butterflies!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

I don't know if I will say yes to the silly gumboots...but thanks for the cheer up. If you could hear me singing right now it would be "Have I told you lately that I miss you?"

7:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write wonderfully.
Un Alķīmiķis ir lieeeeliska grāmata, nudie.

1:05 pm  
Blogger Anita said...

:))))))

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home