Thursday, September 28, 2006

atvaino, lūdzu / apologise

It's official!!

At least once in a while I somehow manage to turn into a complete idiot saying or doing things I afterwards truly regret, just like yesterday...and it's even more irritating because I act like that only with people I really, really care about.

I am aware that it comes from the equally silly fear of being rejected. It took 21 years to realise that, so will it take another 20 years to stop behaving childlishly and grow up?

3 Comments:

Blogger pablo_insane said...

hi!
nice blog, visit mine!
bye

12:30 am  
Blogger Mette said...

I'm quite a coward too...but that needs no further introduction. Example of how silly I still act; yesterday a guy walked me home, showing me his appartment on the way, without me realizing that he actually was hitting on me. I admit, I was quite drunk, but how is it possible, not to realize that??! So chear up...I guess things aren't so bad for you.

8:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hva satan
Mette, skriver du oz herinde? 2talt fee. syz d samme som jr. <3

12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home