Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ongoing emotional hangover

It seems like we have a new and regular resident - the mist is here to stay for long! It's there at the wakening time covering all roofs in a fluffy, moist cloud, adding afro-effect to your new made hairstyle, it's there after the sun has set and left us with few hardly generous hours of its delight. And then, I fear, it steals a part of peoples' souls catering from energy and happiness reserves. One more day and we'll have the George Orwell's 1984-alike gloomy and dull environment brought in reality.

Another sign that I'm turning into a grim, grim creature is the return of good ol' Brit, "dark knight" Tom McRae to my playlist. At least I finally found his CD in the only useful music shop in Rīga for a reduced price, whooray!

And to continue this oh-so-logical coherence of possible reasons why I am a really unbearable person these days that bothers people that apparently don't want to be bothered, here's another thing. It's my last year of Bachelor and I have not even a slight clue what I want to study further, not to mention any occupation overall. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home