Thursday, September 21, 2006

Empty feeling

Huh, Thursdays are so tiring being so close yet so far away from the weekend. And then the non-ventilation system in lecture-rooms in my Uni are definitely built for ruining brain cells, not for stimulating their activity and making you damn apathetic for the rest of the day. Yup, I'm moaning big time (bloody grumpy mood)!

I just feel so empty..

Anyway, the main reason for this post was to make you aware of possible lack of posts next days as I'm heading to the Western part of Latvia tomorrow after lectures to pay a visit to my beloved friend Dārta :)

Ps. Couldn't keep myself off from posting this lovely picture in the name of memories of my Danish dorm apartment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priecīgus Kurzemes ciemus ;)

5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home