Sunday, September 17, 2006

If days had legs..

..they'd be running the 100 metres sprint distance.

Sunday knocked at the window pane quite early for a weekend this morning when I forced my light green socks to lead me to the living room in fear of missing one of my favourite comedy shows (can't help it - I love Brittish humour).

Most of the week was spent in an overly stressed mood due to Uni issues and time was/is flying at the speed of light again (though it might be reasonable to suppose that this phenomenon is a product of too many "the end of the world is close" American movies in a short period of time, bloody TV!).

In between, managed to sort out over 100 photos from my Aarhus picture folder full of cherished memories and took them for developing. Now there's a huge pile of photos waiting to be integrated in my-to-become-room's interrior ;)

Then...on Saturday joined my family for shopping in our capital city. Jeez, malls full of crap you wouldn't possibly want to buy and the only thing you get at the end is aching feet.. or to my luck another great book!

And before I forget - slogan for the next half year: Make friends with your cup of tea :))

(Yup, another lecture of auditing!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home