Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Flicks

Affection that ought to be forgotten by now, wrapped up in a nice parcel with a "heartache involved" label on it and stowed away in the massive memory file for as long as it loses the taste of bitterness has been reanimated.
Foolish me, and I was still trying to figure out if it all was for real. Feelings unreal, eh? Silly..

---
Long away and far apart
That's how forest fires start
Start again it felt like this
Fresh and simple as a kiss

I bounce these feelings off the moon
The echoes don'’t come back

from Elbow, My Very Best
Obsession with music and literature will never end, I guess.
Just finished Parfume: The Story Of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind (will get back to it some days later).

oh..and it hasn't been snowing for quite a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home